8/06/2008

Our Baby is Three!

Posted by Keely

Gavin turned 3 years old today. I can't believe it! He is growing up so fast. As he says, "mommy, I a big boy". He always likes to tell me the things he can do when he gets big, like opening locked doors, reaching the tall water fountain, and climing to the top of big ladders. Yesterday we were having one of these conversations, and I told him about how when he was little, he was in my belly. He then proceeded to tell me that it was warm in mommy's belly, and there were not any monsters in there. He also said that when he "grows smaller", he will "climb back in there".





5 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so cute! Happy Birthday Gavin!

Jenn said...

Where does the time go? He is so cute... Gavin too! hehe! Happy Birthday Gavin!

criseida said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!! I can't wait to grow smaller too. You are too cute!

denside said...

Happy Birthday Grandson. Miss you love you. Granny & Grandpa B.

Tina said...

A day I'll never forget Kee! You are so lucky to have such a sweet boy...give him a hug for me.