7/27/2008

The peer pressure was too much!

Posted by Keely

We love the Blancas and Mitchell blogs, and decided to create our own. I know that the Craner's is also in the works, so here is that much more pressure to make it happen Tina! This first post is pics from the latest Utah trip. I hope to join the "Flashback Friday" club soon, as we have some great pics from the past.

Summer Utah Trip, July 2008


We rented a mini-van and went to St. George for 3 days. Here is Gavin, all hooked-up and ready to go!

Angie, Melanie and Grace in the Woodcock's pool.

Grace and Kaycee spend so much time in the pool, that the skin on their toes was gone.


Mel and Gavin playing in the pool. Gavin pretty much attached himself to Melanie whenever she was around.

Yee Hoo!

Mel, Grace and Gavin with baby Griffin.


Grandma and Grandpa's Houses Rock!



Dinosaur Park

FrontRunner Trip to Union Station with Burnside Family




Cherry Hill with Liv, Tina, and Scarlett




Beuss Pond with Jen, Tina and Kiddos



Yes, Gavin is naked, so what else is new?

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah for blogging!! I am excited to be able to keep up on your adventures! I didn't get to see Grace while you were in Utah, but oh my... she has grown so tall and pretty! It was so good to see you. Tell Mike hello from us! xoxo!!

criseida said...

Yay!!!! We are so excited for your blog! Your pictures are great and haha with Gavin's nakedness. I think I have a few of them. Which reminds me, I have to make copies and send them out. This week...hugs to all of you!

criseida said...

Naked Gavin is awesome. It's surprising to see that Mike's exhibitionism (maybe that's not a word) has passed genetically to Gavin. Excellent bloggin'
Love Rueben.

Angie said...

Muchas Gracias to the sister who manages to get a good picture of me in the pool! Could you put a picture of Mike up soon so that I know he's still breathing? Love you all!!

Tafoya Family said...

Hey Kee,
This is our new blog spot just started it so we will see how it goes.
http://jhkktafoyafamily.blogspot.com/
Love
Heather